6.08.2007

Friday Five

In an attempt to inspire myself to write something (anything!) at least once a week, I now introduce you to the Fiday Five. Five things I've done, seen, heard, read, thought about, or accomplished this week.

1. Jury duty + 128 North + 8am = my personal hell.
Being dismissed at 11am just added insult to injury.

2. Dropped a chair on my left big toe yesterday while running/flailing my way across the lunchroom at work trying to get to someone who was having a seizure before she fell out of her chair and hurt herself. Oh! The irony! It HURTS! (and is swollen and a lovely shade of purple).

3. Boston Pride parade tomorrow. LT, kidlet, and myself are marching with a group from our church. Be sure to wave!

4. Have recently discovered the joy of making beaded jewelry. Can not stop. May need to open a store. Art glass earrings, anyone?

5. Reading Bee Season by Myla Goldberg. Something about it rings very true to me, and I'm having a hard time putting it down.

Have a GREAT weekend, peeps!

No comments: